Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Which accessories?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ColonialGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been on the AG website today and there are just so many cute accessories!

    Which accessories are at the top of your wishlist? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I had Addy's puppet set, it was something I always wanted, then it retired. I also love Jess's Meet accessories, and Nellie's Meet accessories.

    Thats I'll I can think of now, but I know there are more!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Historical or Modern? The Seaside accessories are adorable, and I have the Feel Better kit which is great too. They are about the only currently available accessory sets with lots of fun playable pieces. Historical-wise, I love Samantha's Stereoscope. Also, Samantha, Kit and Molly all have really neat School Accessories. You get a lot of pieces for your bucks there too.

    ~Dee

  4. #4
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I don't have a lot of the acc. yet, but the ones I do have are really cute! Especially Lissie's Noah's Ark, Elizabeth's doll Charlotte, Posie, Kirsten's Nighttime Neccessities, Kirsten's doll Sari and Kirsten's lunch set. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by FarmhouseGirl:
    I wish I had Addy's puppet set, it was something I always wanted, then it retired.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's one that has been on my wish list for a long time! Also on my wish list:
    Felicity: her first edition doll, her first edition guitar, and green travel trunk
    Kirsten: Fourth of July set
    Addy: Church Fair Fun (puppet show), Winter fun set, and bandbox
    Samantha: her first edition doll
    Molly: her first edition doll, and radio

    Of the accessories I have and recommend, I love all of the school lunches, school supplies, and Christmas dolls. I also love....
    Felicity: Noah's ark
    Kirsten: Fishing set and Carpet Bag
    Addy: Songbird and Garden Supplies
    Josefina: Toy farm and Telescope
    Samantha: Paint set and Stereoscope.
    Kit: Photograpy set, Typewriter & Binoculars (hobo camp supplies)
    Molly: Plaid Suitcase, Playful Pup, and Camera (Route 66 accessories)

    I highly recommend all of these accessory sets, and they are my favs. in my collection (so far!)

  6. #6
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I would love Felicity's doll (1st edition); Felicity's guitar; Kirsten's school lunch and fishing set and school supplies; school supplies for Susie...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wouldn't mind having Kit's and Nellie's meet accessories. I got Felicity's and Samantha's from ebay, Felicity's meaning the rose meet dress accessories. Samantha's hat has flowers on it though and I'm not so sure it ever had anything except the ribbons. Off to check my resource sites!

    I've heard that Kit's typewriter and all those little accessories are just as cute as they can be so those would be cool too!

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member adorevintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2006
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kit's School Accessories are SUPER ADORABLE! I remember just gawking with delight at them!! There are a lot of pieces too, so you really get your money's worth. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    I also love Addy's Garden supplies. I bought this because it can go with a lot of the girl's stories (Kit's, Molly's, Felicity, Addy...etc)

    I am going to get Felicity's Party treats soon (I have her tea set already) and probably Kit's school lunch (I have the outfit and school supplies) and I would really love to get Kirsten's school supplies and lunch also.

    Ahhh, I LOVE the accessories the most! It's so hard to decide! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Hmmmm....

    I think Kit's accessories are by far the best ones I have ever had! The hat is so cute and looks great on almost everyone. The necklace is so cute and well made I always put it on Kit. [img]smile.gif[/img] The handkerchief is really charming with the pink square design. And the buffalo nickle is really cool! If it didn't say "COPY" on the back of it I wouldn't be able to tell it wasn't a copy! And her straw purse is very well made, the flowers, and green stitching on it are adorable.

    Deffinatly worth it IMO! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my accessory wish list:

    Kit's photography set
    Kit's waffle iron set
    Kit's typewriter set
    Josefina's cocina supplies
    Josefina's adobe oven set
    Molly's camping equipment
    Kirsten's Saint Lucia tray
    Kirsten's mama cat and kitten
    Addy's nighttime necessities


    and a ton of replacement parts!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •